Simplify the Digital Denture Workflow Process
Tuesday, Feb. 20 • 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Dr. Charles Goodacre, Dr. Guillermo Molina, Dr. Stephen Wagner,
Dr. Valerie Cooper, Stephen Balshi MBE
This course will focus on specific processes and workflows for removable and fixed complete digital denture prosthetics, including C/C digital dentures, implant-retained and implant-supported digital dentures, and immediate, hybrid fixed, and overdenture digital denture solutions. Participants will also be introduced to the Digital Denture Accelerset prosthesis, a complete Zr solution.
Course instructors have each been providing digital dentures to their patients and customers for over six years with a combined total of nearly 25 years of digital denture experience. Emphasis will include techniques and processes to enter and exit an open digital denture workflow and deliver high-end premium digital dentures to the patient.
Participants will gain the knowledge needed to enter the age of digital dentures and join the revolution in removable dentistry. They will depart understanding how to incorporate the ground-breaking technology of digital dentures into their practice, lab, or university dental program.
The agenda and more information can be found here.
- “A Journey into the Age of Mainstream Digital Dentures” (Dr. Charles Goodacre)
- “AvaDent: A Look Inside the Black Box” (Mr. Scott Keating, VP Engineering AvaDent Digital Dental Solutions)
- “Digital dentures from a simplified process: 3-30 minute appointments, Start to Finish!” (Dr. Stephen Wagner)
- “A Great Case for I.O. Scanning in Multiple Digital Denture Applications” (Dr. Valerie Cooper)
- The Digital Denture RX and digital case submission: Case preview and interactive design changes managed and submitted through the AvaDent Digital Denture Dashboard (Stephen Balshi, MBE)
- Capturing vital clinical data from start to finish and utilizing it to achieve predictable results with even the most complicated Hybrid cases/AvaDent Digital Denture design utilizing AvaDent Connect software (Dr. Guillermo Molina)
Fee: $99 (limited seating available)
– includes breakfast –
For questions call:
Kent Williams: (405) 226-7866
or go to: www.AvaDent.com