If you’re a dental lab owner, a denturist, a dentist or prosthodontist, you already know that dentures are molded from wax and designed by hand. The problem with this is it opens up a lot of room for interpretation and consequently room for error. That is why Ava Dent develops dentures via their digital dental lab.
The Benefits of Using a Computerized System for the Creation of Dentures
Unlike traditional dentures, the impressions used to create Ava Dent digital dentures are scanned, uploaded, reviewed and approved and then the resulting scan file is used to create a digital denture design. The design is then milled entirely by a computer system that further ensures the final product is designed precisely, efficiently, and shipped in six business days. The Ava Dent digital dental lab:
- Creates better-fitting dentures more accurately than any other method.
- Uses fewer resources/ less laboratory time.
- Offers digital products which ensure patients never lose their smile.
- Replicates soft mouth tissue, thereby increasing comfort.
- Produces the thinnest, lightest, most accurate, and therefore the most comfortable dentures
- ‘Presents premium quality, repeatable results every time.
Dentists, denturists, prosthodontists, and other dental professionals will love all of the many advantages of using AvaDent dentures. If your patient has recently lost one or several of their teeth, don’t worry; you have many cosmetic options available for them that will actually make them want to show off their smile. To learn more about the benefits of AvaDent’s digital denture lab, visit its website today at https://www.avadent.com/.