– NOW HIRING –
DENTAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN:
highly skilled in implant dentistry. If you have experience with hybrids and overdentures, and are open to applying your skills to something completely new – the digital manufacturing of dental prosthetic solutions – this is where you need to be.
with CAD or 3-D design skills to join our team of digital denture designers. We will train the right technician on our proprietary software and workflow processes.
• Follow AvaDent process and protocols to create denture designs within our proprietary software
• Communicate with customers to ensure desired outcomes
• Coordinate with team-members throughout the process
• Work efficiently to meet delivery times
• Adhere to all Quality steps
• Three plus years’ experience as a Denture Technician
• Knowledge and comfort with computer programs and peripherals
• Prior CAD program knowledge a plus
• Willingness to apply technology to traditional concepts
AvaDent Digital Dental Solutions is hiring experienced Dental Laboratory Technicians to work within our Digital Denture workflow process. Our 27,000 sq. ft. modern manufacturing facility is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Experience in denture fabrication and a desire to apply your skills in our revolutionary digital environment are requested. Positions include Digital Design and Hybrid / All-on-4 Finishing. Come be part of the cutting edge company that is changing dentures and improving patient outcomes in ways never before possible.
AvaDent™ Digital Dentures are a product of Global Dental Science LLC, a dental innovations company dedicated to improving dental procedures and outcomes through Process Automation. With AvaDent™ our team has developed a clinical and manufacturing digital platform for removable prosthetics that is dramatically reducing the process time for the patient dentist, and laboratory, while increasing patient satisfaction through better fit, function and esthetics. A fast growing company, we are in search of a technician passionate about improving patient outcomes, and committed to technology advancements, to join our expanding and energetic team.
The company offers competitive benefts and salary commensurate with experience. Contact us today to take your career into the digital future of prosthodontic dentistry!
Send your resume to Barbara.Thompson@globaldentalscience.com, or call 1-855-AvaDent (282-3368).